Saturday, February 5, 2011

Party and Bullshit (Ratatat Remix w/ Original Video)

Speaking of Ratatat here is my favorite remix they have ever done. I've dropped this while deejaying and had some seriously moon-eyed old school hip hop fans come up to me begging to know the remix. It is one of those tracks that shouldn't be messed with, unless it is by Ratatat with some slammin' guitars apparently. This original Biggie track they remix was his first official release on any album as far as I know. It's off the Who's Da Man Soundtrack from 1993. Not that I can remember anything very well but I do know me and my punk ass friends were listening to that soundtrack when it came out when we would have been 14 years old. Our skinny asses had no business rockin' to Biggie back then but I am sure glad we were.

No comments:

Post a Comment